~∞~All expressions here are my Own experience/opinion to Be Shared In Freedom

In masque of plagiarism of fallacious Intent Be boomerang bent to Clarity Ascent~∞~

Thursday 13 June 2013

~*about me

Hi :)

I Am a Mother In a Beautiful Family, made up of our unit plus InfInity~
I always think it so nice, and brave, when people put a blurb about themselves.  It's always nice to think you have an idea of someone when taking the time to read their opinion.  Sure, there's all that personal yak but it is also comforting to affirm that people are All so Unique, and yet All the same in varying levels of measure, take your pick ~ suffice it to say it's high time I put this up :)

I believe that if you're Blessed with the opportunity to read what I've written here, then You Are as I Am - a part of the Wonder of Life.  Is it not Amazing, Our very existence?  

As a Mother, I Am Interested in many subjects.  It is my right and my duty to my children.  Being a Woman in this Mans' world is exhausting as we too have to be patriarchal on so many fronts.  
As I've grown in my own Life, so there has been a lot of investigation of this business called life, and how our civil construct actually works.  Ne'er a waste of energy the deep awareness it all provides though.  It certainly appears that there's a lot of answering to be done by those in positions of office of said civil complex.  It has allowed me to interact with others in my community, and others outside of my own community, both online and in my day.  We all have so very much to teach each other, and it's great that We See We Can and So We Are :)  Take the wOnder of language for example, and the very Power of Word.  

Through that which others have Share:D with me directly or indirectly, I share how it inspired me.  I Am sharing an idea, or perspective, which you may obviously take or leave :) bearing in mind all ways, that I am just a regular wOman like any other. We may not all ways agree, and that's ok :)  I also may have changed my mind on certain stances having later experienced other aspects of instances :) :P
 
I Wish for Every One the best of Luck in the Wishes Love Sprinkles on their heArt

In your:Day, Be & Do,
Awaken Life Light that Is of Highest Value

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages